Moderator: NewEra

NewEra

UK standard visa

Post by NewEra » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:34 am

UK visa

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:

for leisure, for example on holiday or to see your family and friends
for business, or to take part in sports or creative events
for another reason, for example to receive private medical treatment.

UK visa eligibility

You must always show that:

you’ll leave the UK at the end of your visit
you’re able to support yourself and any dependents for the duration of your trip
you’re able to pay for your return or onward journey and any other costs relating to your visit
you have proof of any business or other activities you want to do in the UK, as allowed by the Visitor Rules
If you’re applying for a long-term Standard Visitor visa
You must prove that:

you’ll only ever need to come to the UK to visit, for example to go on holiday, see family or attend a meeting
you plan to leave the UK at the end of each visit
You may be given a visa for a shorter period than requested if you don’t do this. You won’t get a refund of the application fee if you get a shorter visa or your application is refused.

Your visa may be cancelled and you may get a long-term ban on visiting if your travel history shows you’re repeatedly living in the UK for extended periods.

UK visa documents

I opened new topic for full supporting documents but before that please read following conditions.

When you apply you’ll need to provide a current passport or other valid travel identification.

You need a page in your passport that’s blank on both sides for your visa. Your passport must be valid for the whole of your stay in the UK.

You’ll also need to provide a certified translation of any documents that aren’t in English or Welsh.

You will need to provide following informations but don’t be scared! These are mostly questions in applications form so just relax. You only need a pen!

the dates you’re planning to travel to the UK
details of where you’ll be staying during your visit
how much you think your trip will cost
your current home address and how long you’ve lived there
your parents’ names and dates of birth
how much you earn in a year
You might also need:

details of your travel history for the past 10 years (as shown in your passport)
your employer’s address and telephone number
your partner’s name, date of birth, and passport number
the name and address of anyone paying for your trip
the name, address and passport number of any family members you have in the UK
details of any criminal, civil or immigration offences you have committed

Apply for UK visa

You must apply online for a Standard Visitor visa.

Simply you must apply UK visa application centre online (click the link below)

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... type/visit

You’ll need to have your fingerprints and photograph (known as ‘biometric information’) taken at a visa application centre as part of your application.

You may be able to get your visa faster or other services depending on what country you’re in - check with your visa application centre.

Heymai29

Re: UK standard visa

Post by Heymai29 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:10 am

I am very impressed with the teaching style at the centre for ielts coaching in panchkula. They offer very good comprehensive study guides as well as proper training to excel at all of the parts without any issues. I bet that all this training is definitely going to lead me to the success this time.

ronaldNog

UK standard visa

Post by ronaldNog » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:19 pm

I am selling two chargers for the Standard Horizon HX851E
Ј15 each plus postage or both for Ј28 plus postage.
Good to have a spare one on board if the VHF needs charging in a marina.
Lost my radio during MOB and had to buy a new one, the HX851E is unfortunately no longer being made.